Proof of Residency
The following will be accepted as proofs of residence for registration. All acceptable proofs of residence must include an address within the North Pocono School District. At least three (3) proofs are required to be considered a resident of this District. If you cannot provide these proofs, your child will not be registered.
- Copy of deed, mortgage, or lease agreement;
- Post Office official change of address form;
- Copy of driver's license (correct address);
- Copy of motor vehicle registration;
- Copies of at least (2) utility bills dated within thirty (30) days, including, but not limited to gas, water, electric, sewer, telephone, and/or cable;
- Tax statements;
- Court orders;
- Sworn affidavit of parent, legal guardian, host resident or custodian declaring residence in a form duly authorized and provided by the district;
- Pay Stub;
- Voter Registration Card.