North Pocono School District
New Student Online Registration
Welcome to the North Pocono School District! We are thrilled to have you join our district. The registration process is designed to capture a wide variety of information that is necessary to comply with local, state, and federal requirements. Let's get stared...
In order to have your student educated by the North Pocono School District, the following criteria must be met:
- Both the student and the parent or legal guardian of the student must be a full-time district resident. In the case of joint custody, the parent/legal guardian in whose home the child sleeps the majority of the time must be a full-time district resident.
- If the student is entering Kindergarten, he/she must be five years of age before September 1st of the registering school year.
- You must provide a copy of a valid birth certificate for the student.
- You must provide three proofs of residency.
- You must provide proof of a current physical and compliance with state immunization requirements.
Other Important Things to Note
- Submit one application per student. If you are registering three children, you will need to complete three applications.
- Once we receive your application:
- Various members of our staff will contact you. Some will contact you via E-mail and others via phone. Therefore, be especially careful when typing both your email address and phone number.
- You will receive an email from our student data team with instructions to upload required documents for registration. This email will come from "NPSD Infinite Campus." It will include a link and a password to upload digital copies of the student's birth certificate and 3 proofs of residency. If you have any custody court documents, you can and should upload those as well. Please note that your child's registration cannot be processed without the birth certificate and proofs of residency.
- Our nursing staff will contact you to gather your child's health information and to advise you on how to provide proof of physical and proof of immunization.
- The district uses an alert system to send messages to parents via phone, text message, and email. In the application, you will be able to specify phone numbers to receive voice calls, phone numbers to receive text messages, and an email address to receive messages. *Note: Even if you provide numbers to receive text messages, those messages cannot be sent until you "OPT IN" from each phone. To do so, text the letter "Y" to 67587 from each phone you want to receive text messages.
- Please apply for the National School Lunch Program after July 1st, regardless of income. The more students who apply, the more federal resources will be made available to student programs.
- After you've reviewed the links on the red bar below, click the "Online Registration" button to begin the application. The application itself should take 20 minutes or less. *Note: you must complete/submit the entire application in one sitting. You cannot save progress.